March 05, 2009

Attacked!!!

Its HOLI time...but wait!!!Its not right now but a whole WEEK later...
Why don't People remember it??Why do they want to make every Festival soooo unpleasant????
Yesterday..was just like any other day....reached college at 9:05am as usual(it starts at 9:00 :D )....sat through the boring lectures....attended practicals where everyone around me was playing CounterStrike and I...well PinBall!!And then back home.
While I was walking back home from the bus stop...some dumb idiotic character from 1 of the buildings threw a water balloon on me..Luckily it missed me...but my shoe was not so fortunate!!My favourite pair of shoes!!*sob sob* All dirty!!!I felt like shouting out a hundred thousand abuses (these are the times when you should use them ;))..but then a second thought crossed my mind...."if i stand here even for a minute longer my white shirt's gonna be no longer white!!"I walked away from there as fast as i could*yes i m a big coward*..Couldnt even see tht persons face....coz tht stupid rat went and hid inside his bunker.
Why cant people live peacefully and let others live peacefully????What pleasure do they get by targetting poor pedestrians??My travelling allowance during Holi(thats 10 days b4 and after Holi) is much higher bcoz i travel by rickshaw in order to save my clothes and bag...and plus i hav to keep all my whites and lites packed out of my wardrobe...dont want to take any risk!
Like I mentioned in one of my earlier posts...Festivals are no longer that source of happiness and togetherness that they should be..and like every year Holi(actually the week before Holi)is going to be that troubling experience that it has been always!*sigh*
Again A HOPE that probably people would understand that maybe throwing balloons from the terrace of their apartments might be fun for them...but it is defintely not for the person walking by!!
Dear God,please please help them!!!

P.S. :I still havnt got my result yet and ma'am say enjoy your holi...its not comin before tht..
but the point is how do we enjoy???Exactly two months since our exams got over!!
Darn MU!!!

Adios!! :)

No comments: