March 09, 2009

Am I ur FRIEND????

I saw this particular note on a wallpaper..quite liked it...so thought i'll put it here!!
Dedicated to my BEST FRIEND!!!!!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
you have to think before you speak to me!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
my presence makes you feel uncomfortable!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
you have to thank me for everything I do for you!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
you have to say sorry for everything you don't do!


I am not Your FRIEND if......
you have to ask me for favors!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
you think i would not be curious to know your new philosophy of life!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
you go by what I say & don't understand what I don't say!


I am not Your FRIEND if......

you think that listening to your dreams would put me to sleep!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
you think that seeing you in pain,would not bring a tear to me!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
you think I do not remember the FIRST time we met!


I am not Your FRIEND if......
you don't see the thousand ways I try to make you happy!

I am not Your FRIEND if......

you don't realize how your million dollar SMILE brightens up my day!


I am not Your FRIEND if......
you would rather keep quiet when you really wanna talk!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
you hesitate to ask me to stay back when you think we should be together!

I am not Your FRIEND if......
you take too much time to tell me what I mean to YOU!!

Am I your FRIEND????

:) :) :)



(Chooo chweeet!!!)

I think a lot of chwwweeeeet...ok fine before anyone goes dizzy with so much of chwweetness...
i'll say sweet..so where was i??Oh haan!A lot of sweet things for 1 post..i think i should stop here!! :D

P.S. : Btw if you didnt notice...my previous post was colorful for the "holi" effect :D
And i still, yes still havnt got my result..i m gonna bore you with this story till I actually get my result!so please pray that I get my result asap!!for your sake atleast!! :P

signing off!!
Adios!! :)

1 comment:

workhard said...

That was really nice.. about Friend....made a lot of sense...

Domain registration india